Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Frustration

Cute as an angel
Beautiful
Pretty
Happily ever after
I’ll never leave you
I love you baby
You’re still my friend
I still love you
Petrifying eyes of blue fiery flames
Silky soft hair
Holding hands
Kissing
First comes love, then comes marriage
I will wait for you
Love is timeless
Infatuation
It’s alright, I’m here
I love you
Love hurts
Young love
Broken heart
Alive but alone
I’ll never leave you
Hold me in your arms
Wipe away your tears
Do you love me?
You’re so far away
It’s only you and me
I’m here without you
It’s not you, it’s me
It’s me or them, your choice
Why don’t you love me?
I gave you my heart, but it was nothing but a time bomb
Cold heart
Sorry
Hatred
Confusion
Empty
Stay close
Is there someone else?
Paranoia
Give me another chance
Show me how it ends
Unsatisfied
Abuse
Pain
Sorrow
Hurt
Let’s give this another try
Are you my friend?
Disappointment
I hate you
Let me care about you
Don’t leave me
Lost
Fight
I’m losing you again

1 comment:

kellymae said...

those are awesome cliches! you did an awesome job. i've never heard alot of thoese. love it!