myself used to be a
vapor in the wind, had not a
single soul, nothing but a
flickering flame.
The one known as
myself had
not a care in the
world, for he is a
stranger looking in the
foggy window.
The one known as
myself
had no friends, no one
to talk to, and no one
who cared about his existence.
But
then one day the one known as
myself
stood up, and for the
first time, he was
able to
breathe in the
fresh, spring air.
People
look at the one known as
myself and he
wonders what they
see.
Then the one known as
myself
wondered why he
cared so much.
Should he?
7 comments:
Interesting use of enjambment. Any particular reason it's organised like that?
wow JT your a really good writer. i can tell that you really put your feelings and heart into your poetry.
Wow, unusual format. I like it. For some reason it makes sense - the format.
It's like a whisper on the side while someone else is reciting it. :D
this is so heartfelt and descriptive. i love the enjambment. Nice job.
I agree about the enjambment.
Very interesting, but I also like it.
It kinda makes it seem more like when people talk.
More natural, that's the word.
I agree about the enjambment, very interesting.
It makes it seem more natural.
Which I guess gives more feeling to the poem.
I can so relate to your poem, JT. I love the way your poem flows smoothly.You're a really good writer.
Post a Comment