I am a spoon.
It is very lonely.
I am the only piece of silverware in here.
How did this happen?
It's just me, a plate, and a dirty cup.
Why am i here?
I could be on the fancy counter top right now.
Or digging in the sand.
Hmmm...
I wonder how I could get out of here.
Wait a minute!f
I think I hear the milk pouring onto Fred's cereal.
I hope I'm the last spoon left.
What if I'm in here forever?
What if I DIE in here?
What if I AM dead?!?
AHHH!!!
Is that even possible?
Was I ever even alive in the first place?
I mean seriously!
I don't even have any fricken hands!
Let alone thumbs.
I'm just useless.
I wish someone would open this dishwasher.
It's so damp and dark and cold......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember when we were reading our spoon stories to each other, I thought this was absolute genius! it still is! And I hate this keyboard because the vowel keys stick. Boo.
Post a Comment